TES has experience in designing mm-wave amplifiers with waveguide interface.
Please visit our Product Overview page.
|Power Amplifier with WR-15 Interface, Gain||LNA Amplifier with WR-15 Interface, Gain|
Variable Attenuator Design with PIN Diodes with WR15 (UG-385/U) interface 57 - 67 GHz
- Wide frequency range 57 – 67 GHz
- Insertion Loss in THRU Mode:-5 dB
- Control Voltage: 0 to 2 V
- Dynamic Range: -5 to -20 dB
- Max. Incident Power: 23 dBm
|Variable Attenuator with PIN Diodes with WR-15 Interface
||Attenuation=f(Vctrl) for 0V (up) to 2V (down)