The MAGiK Innovation Kit uses highly integrated system modules and feature-rich I/O baseboards to provide powerful evaluation and development platforms that support Linux and WinCE along with proven media and Graphics framework.
MAGiK is offered in a choice of Android or Linux. The OS supports a rich set of industry standard APIs , a wide range of production quality multi Media CODECs, a powerful video, audio playback, recording integrated into OpenCore multi Media framework.
|Media Engine||OpenCORE / GStreamer|
|2D Graphics||eGML ( Optional )|
|User Interface||C++, Guiliani by TES
|Driver Video||LCD + Resistive touch, Analog|
Visit http://code.google.com/p/magik for more indepth details
The main highlights of the MAGiK software stack are:
- Rich multi media support: @ D1 resolutions H.264, MPEG-2.
- OpenCore media framework offers very high quality AV sync, recording and audio processing.
- Playlist feature for Audio ( MP3 ), Video and Photo Organizer.
- Powerful Graphical User Interface using GUIlaini Framework on Linux.
- Supports internationalization and localization of applications through UTF-8 encoding.
- Low power consumption makes it ideal for mobile & handheld devices.
- Applications can take full advantage of linux , powerful graphics and media performance of the device through a high-level programming.
- 800 x 480 resistive touch screen
- VGA support
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet controller
- 4x USB 2.0 high-speed host interface
- 1x USB 2.0 high-speed On-the-Go device interface
- 1x UART
- 2x RCA AV IN / OUT
- 1X Component
- I2S compliant audio codec (TI TWL4030 – 16-bit stereo DAC, 13-bit ADC)
MAGiK Innovation Kit Contents
- MAGiK Motherboard
- i.MX 27 System Module
- 7” 800 x 480 Touch LCD
- 5V Power Supply 110V - 220V
- RS232, USB & RCA cables
- CD containing MAGiK OS & SDK
- GUIliani & OpenCORE Media Framework as libraries
- Pre-loaded linux FS on SD Card
- Guiliani WARP Media Hub Demo
- Media Hub [WARP] Demo source & Media
- GUIliani HMI Editor
Price € 999 + shipping & handling , Order now magik_sales(at)tes-dst(dot)com
Connector pin details on http://code.google.com/p/magik
Modules are sold in quantities of 100,1000,5000 & 10,000,
Board Support Packages and GUIliani HMI
- Register on http://support.tes-dst.com to download linux based MAGiK OS and GUIliani HMI SDK.
Register your kit at http://support.tes-dst.com to obtain regular updates
- Create a account on support.tes-dst.com
- Click on MAGiK Registration
- Locate the serial number of the MAGiK System Module
- Register under your name along with company information
Contact Support HW & SW
For customers requiring continued support to assist with application development, TES offers standard and configurable support contract options, as well as expert services to help design your product.