ASIC Design Library & IP
To support your ASIC design, we at TES have a comprehensive set of available IP functions, which are being added to continuously. This means we can support your ASIC design with a complete set of building blocks necessary to implement the functionality your ASIC requires.
Some examples include :
Digital ASIC IP Examples
- 2D & 3D Graphic Accelerator Coprocessor (D/AVE IPs)
- Graphics Display Controller
- Wimedia MAC
- Audio / Video Decoder / Encoder (MPEG,JPEG,AAC)
- Standard peripherals & Interfaces (I2C, SPI, JTAG, UART……)
Analog ASIC IP Examples
- CAN Controller, LIN Transceiver
- ADC, DAC Converters, Regulators Switch mode converters
- Voltage & Current References
- 60 GHz Components (VCO, LNA, PA, Mixer,…)
- Frequency Synthesizers up to 20GHz.
Additionally we can support the integration of 3rd party sourced ASIC Design ip functions e.g.
ARM core, 8051, other CPU cores & DSP Functionality….
We can also include into the ASIC design, functionality that a customer chooses to develop themselves.
For a complete list of available ASIC design IP Blocks and available library functions please contact us.